Updates should come by frequently in the next few days so don't worry too much and if something isn't there yet, wait a while.
----------------------------- Copyright Disclaimer ------------------------------- This FAQ/Walkthrough is copyright(c)2004 to Wanglicious/Dark Zero104. With that legal mumbo jumbo out of the way, I personally don't care if you want to put it up on your site, so long as credit is given to me of course.
You can play the entire game strictly by using the D-Pad and A and B, X and Y aren't even used. well, a D-Pad does in a game (Up, Down, Left, Right), A is used to confirm and continue the discussion, B is used to cancel, and either A or B will speed the text up (it all appears at once as opposed to scrolling). To confirm it you tap it again (amazingly complicated ain't it? If you tap the top of your screen you'll see a small bar show up where on the left is items, the right is pause (SELECT and START respectively). 3) Use Item (Choose 1.) 1) What if you be me and I be the girl?
5) Use Item (Choose 4) 1) Can I get you an apple martini? ' 3) So are you gonna tell me your name, or am I going to have to steal your wallet? 2) Use Item (Choose 1.) END SCENE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Locker Room -------------------------- Description: Your best boys, Lucas and Danny, want to help fill your void of a dating life. 5) Use Item (Choose 4.) 1) Yeah, she would, wouldn't she? 2) I'd be happy being just friends with the funniest, smartest, most beautiful woman I know. 5) Use Item (Choose 3.) 1) So can I call ya sometime?
3) That's too bad, but do ya think we can get back to what we were talking about?
2) So do you have a name, or should I call you 'perfect?
5) Use Item (Choose 1.) 1) So do angels have names? (Choose 2.) 1) I don't think you look like a Dominique.
================= BRETT'S STORY ================= Lift Off! ----------- Description: You've arrived at Snow Bird Mountain with your best friend, Becky.
5) Use Item (Choose 3) 1) You have the most beautiful eyes.
The first I found in the Music section of the Extras, sometimes if you go too fast down the list for the music the game freezes. 2) In a scene where you have to talk to an old woman, do NOT pick the Raw Fish item ever. First time I played the game I went through the entire story, and a LOT of restarting scenes. Note: I won't include the dialogue that the two people say in this section.